Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Post III:

Ah, mixed feelings here at Heston House. Just left the bachelor party of my good friend Sri. I helped to get him thoroughly plastered, but I couldn't hit the strip joint afterward, even if I missed out on the $5 lap dances by poor college students who are quite hot. I think it's trashy; I've done it enough in my life to know I don't like it, and that is that.

However...in the past three months two of my best friends have, or are, getting married. Scary shit, quite frankly. And I am nowhere close to this phase of my life.

Anyways, I just realized that I should have some sort of year-end review. All I can say, is, all things considered, it was quite a good year for me.

Pub quiz tomorrow. Team 11 goes for seven in a row...

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home