Exhausted
Long and busy day.. Mass and then it was off to help set up for the alumni picnic. I helped with some of the setup, some of the cooking and food prep, the grilling, the clean-up, etc.; in short, a little bit of all of the above. And, dare I say, I am not sure I want to do it again; a lot of work, lots to do, and because many of the alums are a bit older and quite cannot do so much, so... Mattie had a few extra things to do. And, I had to leave at 3:30 (ok, a bit later) as it was off to Edgewater to take Communion to my Polish friend.
That was nice -- it was her 92nd bday, so we had dinner and cake, and I was there a bit longer to chat and such. I brought a couple of hamburgers for the pooches, and you would have thought they dogs had never eaten before. Funny; someone brought a service dog and I fed that a hamburger patty and it loved me. Indeed, I had some of the grill smell me, and the pooches were all over me. Anyways, it was a nice time, but long, and I am very tired. Not sleeping well the last few nights, and that doesn't help... So bed soon.
It was a bit stuffy inside tonight, and when I went to open the windows...well, now it is beautiful out. A nice breeze, a bit cooler, and now every window is open. My hallway is getting a nice cross-ventilation, and it is almost perfect in here now.
The Last Time America Got It Right, According to MAGA’s Next Generation - POLITICO
Interesting. It was the time I grew up in, and I think that would cloud my judgment.
Interesting. It was the time I grew up in, and I think that would cloud my judgment.
Exclusive | Gavin Newsom affair partner Ruby Rippey-Gibney penning Vanity Fair story
Will this affect his run to POTUS? I doubt it, given the overall tenor of things, but you never know. And, they are Dems, so....well, it is hard to assail them for moral turpitude questions...
Will this affect his run to POTUS? I doubt it, given the overall tenor of things, but you never know. And, they are Dems, so....well, it is hard to assail them for moral turpitude questions...
Why Some Women in Maine Are Mourning the End of Graham Platner’s Campaign - The New York Times
This is an interesting approach...
This is an interesting approach...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home