Saturday, January 14, 2006

Updates

Lots of fascinating news stories in the past few days.

First there is this: http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/01/12/dna.execution.ap/index.html

Shock of shocks, the silence from the left is deafening. Quite frankly, I hope the latest technologies are always used in the beginning in capital cases. Maybe we can actually fry these scumbags even fadter.

Is it me, or does the idea of having Ted Kennedy on the Judiciary committee seem a little, um, odd? I would be humming "Bridge Over Troubled Water" or something like that at every opportunity.

That said, I think Alito will be a fine justice; not quite as conservative as I would have liked, but conservative enough. If only we could put some real Republicans in Congress...

Food bank today; I will post an update of our six-month summary later today.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home