Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dating Lisa Loeb

I am not a fan of the show. Just saying. I mean, I think she's really attractive, and has had some incredible, near-tear-generating songs, and for her to sink to this is pretty ridiculous. Granted, all these celebrity dating shows are crap du jour (fueled by idiocy), but I do have limits, somewhere.

I think we should move the Quahog Museum of Irish Culture here. Just saying. I could um, improve on the quality of exhibits.

On a related note, I watched "The Boondocks" a few days ago; it's funny shit. I can see how some people would find it insulting. As a matter of fact, I have one in my mind, oddly enough.

Speaking of which, the party I attended last nite was quite cool. None of the atrocities I expected occurred, though I was under the threat on them at all times. Good food as always, and well, let us say that the gods of irony blessed me multiple times.

Pittstucky 77, Seattle 3.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen "The Boondocks" but everything I've heard sounds like you describe it. Glad you had a good time last night too.
You need to stop predicting scores. Pittsburgh is going to win, no matter what you say.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cum, cum, now, Matthew, certainly all of us weirdly intellectual Erie types have a thing for her, no? 1994 was one of *those years* (cf. 1066, 1776, 1865, 1954, 1968, 1989, 2001) when we wuz all struck by her video. That said, in the ether cosmos of names, she's Jewish, so she's mine. Baruch ata (sorry about the snot on your accordion) adonoi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home