Saturday, January 28, 2006

Festage

I'll post more on the Crisp trade later, but I am liking what I see so far. Coco will be missed, but Michaels will be fine. The bullpen will require some retooling, to be sure, but Mota should be a help in that department. Marte becomes one of the organization' s top prospects, and will conveniently replace Boone next year. I am not sold on Shoppach; he can catch at Buffalo this year. Ryan Garko is getting stiffed, since the trust will prolly use Einar Diaz as the backup catcher, conveniently forgetting that he has looked done for three years or so.

Party tonite on the east side, a surprise bday bash. The menu was posted, and I am looking forward to it, to say the least. I suspect that I will be in the minority (in many ways) when it comes to the guest list, but this is why they invented CCW permits, and I will somehow manage. Alabama meets Pittstucky meets Greenwich Village tonight, and yours truly will be there for a full report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home