Thursday, January 04, 2024

Adulting

 Study showing drop in Ohio crime rates offers strong, mixed reactions to concealed carry law - cleveland.com
Well, this is...interesting.   More guns, less crime?  I can barely believe the PD is printing this sort of thing, though I am sure they will be walking it back tomorrow.  I guess I would say that this is not surprising?  One, if you can carry a weapon legally,  no one can stop and arrest you just for that.  As for the rest... it's been axiomatic on the right that more guns equals less crime, and this is the sort of thing that would imply it.  

The house is as clean as it will be, save for the downstairs toilet (which I will do tomorrow), as I ran the vacuum today.  I really need a new one -- I "inherited" this one from Mom, which may be why I am keeping it -- and this was made quite evident while vacuuming.  I guess I am actually working now, so I can afford it, so... yet another bit of adulting for me.

I think 2/3 of my fridge is fruit -- oranges, apples, and grapefruits.  As I stepped on the scale at 186.5 pounds today...I am thinking that might be all I am eating the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home