Friday, October 11, 2013

Quick Hits

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/10/pastor_of_st_ignatius_of_antio.html#incart_m-rpt-2

I am shocked, shocked, by this...and a son of Erin, well, I'll be.  Actually, it was rough when I got home...I had to explain to my Mom what "autoerotic asphyxiation" was and today I had to explain to her -- like I know -- the whole concept of men having sex in parks.  I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring.

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world/ci_24248486/obamacares-winners-and-losers-bay-area

I get a kick out of stories like this, because...well, what did you expect?  To me, this is the biggest problem with Obamacare...no one knows what it will cost, and what will happen (ok, that we know) if it costs too much.  Of course, those who benefit most from it will have to pay their fair share, right?

I have to admit, I can;t sleep again...and I had trouble with it the entire week.  Odd.  I think I may even break down and try to take a nap tomorrow, just because I feel the entire weight of torpor on me, and there is little I can do about it, which is most annoying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home