Saturday, February 08, 2014

Twinge

Tonite, I am feeling my age; I work up at 5:30 with low blood sugar, and somehow I tweaked my knee at the OC today, and the result is now I feel like rolling over and going to bed.  To be sure, I just spent the past four hours doing nothing but elevating said leg and watching college hoops, so it is already feeling better (I don't think anything is wrong), but this feeling of fatigue that is overwhelming me...well, it is new.

OC duty was slow -- the cold chased away all but the diehards -- but all I did was haul stuff, and most of the time outside, so I figure I will either die of the leg, pneumonia, or a hernia.  I know I am the youngest one there, but...oi.  I do feel I need a replacement, if not successor, and should prolly start mentioning this around the parish, like that will help (all those Catholic school graduates, you know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home