Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snow

http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/01/right_to_work_laws_are_wrong_f.html#incart_river

I get a kick out of stuff like this...I mean, free riders are fine for heatlh care, but not the labor market...

Oddest thing happened today...I tried to pull in the driveway, and I fishtailed (I suspect the new tires, which is better than my crappy driving) the incorrect way, so I had to dig/cardboard myself out.  I didn't have a lot of room back there before a ditch, so I had to really burn rubber, but eventually I was able to get up the driveway.  I've quite a bit of trouble getting up the thing this year, and I cannot seem to figure out why.  This has been the worst of it...not that I feel the need to invest in plowing services or the sort.

The funny -- or not -- part about is that the snow is STILL coming down; I mean, we are at seven hours since I awoke, and I bet it snowed as much before that.  OF course, we are bothered by global warming, so this is just a blip....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home