Saturday, January 04, 2014

Cold

You know, I prolly should really and actually blog more, like I keep saying I will do...between New Year's, Season One of The Wire, and doing some Xmas reading...well, one tends to forget or have nothing to say...alas.

I guess no one should be surprised by the OSU loss, given the porous nature of the defense.  It really looked like they were going to get blown out, but they rallied, and then the atrocious turnovers... well, the funny thing is, this may be a high point, as OSU may lose Braxton, and is losing four starters on the offensive line.  Ouch.  The Big Ten and its bowl weakness is another issue; thank God they had two wins on New Year's Day, otherwise Jim Delaney would have something to explain. 

My driveway is pretty crappy; I can't remember the last time I had so much trouble getting up it.  Some of it is the fact the driveway needs to be redone, and some of it is the deep snow... to say nothing of the fact that I do tend to drive in the wrong spot.  I've managed to "fix" it now by driving up and down it a few times, but now that another band of snow is coming...well, status quo antebellum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home