Sunday, December 01, 2013

Notes

It's funny...I was with some friends when the Iron Bowl was on, and when we saw Alabama going for the FG, we all agreed it was a bad move, lest someone return the kick; we all felt they should have put up the Hail Mary, as worse comes to worse, it gets picked off in the end zone, and you go to OT...  Of course, the fact that Nick Saban lost....Mr. Perfection...well, a little funny.

More seriously, I have to wonder at the wisdom of OSU at 2 in the polls; I mean, considering how Michigan -- a team not gifted offensively --passed through the secondary like a hot knife through butter, do we really want to see what FSU does to them?  Heck, Auburn and Alabama both have better schedules and they looked more impressive playing each other.

Met some friends at Crocker Park today; I forgot the place had literally everything.  I was only at a small part of it, but I perused the map and one could practically spend most of the day there, shopping away.  I even found two places for gifr wrap.  I popped in Barnes and Noble -- they have everything, not that I blame them -- and I could not help but be fascinated by the Lego puzzles of famous buildings, which looked pretty cool.  The only problem is you have to schlep outside everytime you go to a store, which to me is...well, fine in the summer and spring, but now....oi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home