Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rest

I guess, as a Clevelander and a Packers shareholder, I should be glad for the wins; on the other hand...you think of all the negative things associated with the NFL right now, and you just shudder.  I watched part of the game while doing other things and catching up on some reading...I guess it is good for the city.

I also caught up on sleep.  Yesterday was a family poker party; I went to Mass at 5 and arrived in bed here at midnight, and was able to sleep in -- despite an attack of low blood sugar -- til 8:30, which was simply awesome, even if I did have that odd feeling of being slightly off kilter.  I sort of feel like taking a nap now, which I should do, even if there are other things (even actual chores) to achieve.

Yesterday I had OC duty to train people on the new software; in addition to the shooting (which was about a mile and a half away) I had the issue of the internet card NOT loading because it was not fully powered...no one of course knew about this.  Thankfully, we got it working at 9:30, just in time for duty, and while I had to train people on the fly -- never a good thing -- by the time we were done all were pleased with things, particularly the ability to poke around the system, real-time tracking, etc.  Things could have been smoother, but we were busy, and if I was slightly frazzled...it was for a good cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home