Sunday, September 14, 2014

Caught

Well, the Tribe has certainly picked the wrong time to start losing games...to be sure, with the injuries, I am not sure we can expect success, but...far too many games that could have been won have been lost, which is a problem...to put it mildly.

I stayed in like a good boy last nite and got seven hours of sleep, which is nice, given that I haven't been able to do it lately...and am still tired now.

Watched "Sabrina," the Bogart/Hepburn/Holden flick...it took a while to get cute, and while it was nice...well, I didn't think it was that nice, if you get my drift.  Of course, I am a man...so maybe that was it.  :)  At least I got to cross one off the list of films.

So, I got to Mass this AM, and there was quite a hubbub, as someone put up signs that people are NOT to take stuff out of the boxes where we collect food for the OC.  This amused me, because 1) Some of our parishioners do it; and 2) I think many of them are prolly poor enough to do so.  I told some people the signs were put up for the benefit of the Polish Mass, since -- according to the collection -- the fur-wearing types that tend to populate said Mass must be struggling.  I didn't want to tell anyone the other reason I don't mind people taking stuff out of the boxes is that there is less for me to tote around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home