Saturday, December 27, 2014

Break

Christmas, it seems, has disappeared from everywhere but the churches, not that I am surprised, but...  My Xmas was fine; got a lot of books for gifts, and considering how many I have to read to begin with (my library order was big)...oops.  Alas, alack.

In the meantime, I watched "Woman of the Year" last nite; sort of funny, a little dated, but also not; I think a lot of women would feel the same tug of professional and domestic responsibilities, and I suspect some men are as confused as Spencer Tracy was (It had Tracy and Hepburn, and they were a humorous pairing)....

My Mom released from the Sunday obligation of brunch and chores; this is largely good, given the immense quantity of food I have in the house, most of it full of sugar and carbs, which is not good.  I have been trying to be more active around here, even just by bouncing around and fidgeting, though it seems to be the deck chairs on the Titanic.  I feel better, at least.

Saturday without OC duty was nice; I mean I woke up as early, but did some chores, caught up on some mail...the things that adults usually do, instead of running around and helping ungrateful Hope and Changers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home