Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hope

I guess I am somewhat optimistic about the Tribe signing Gavin Floyd; I mean, not sure why I am down on Moss and up on him.  I suspect because he is somewhat far from the TJ surgery and that a bone break is clean...and may heal better; plus, not too much strain in the arm after surgery is prolly good.  Also, compared to what was spent on Capuano and Anderson, Floyd is a better deal.

In the meantime, I am watching Duke and UConn (go Duke, of course!) and catching up on the OC stuff; last weekend to be open, but a lot to do...

Unlike many GOPers, I am not sure that it is a bad thing that we are normalizing relations with Cuba; it is not incorrect to say that the policy has not worked well.  I suspect little normal can be done until the Castros are gone, so we should be working to bring about Communism's end there   To be sure, considering the litany of bad decisions the President has made, the issue, of course, how many more he will make on this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home