Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Caught up

That Duke game...well, they played like that most of their games, but man, that was close.  I kept telling myself not to be the Duke fan everyone hates -- bemoaning that they are not up 33 -- but I do sink into tendencies.  I suspect next year will be a little rough for them, so we should enjoy it now.  The women's game was not crap, but it wasn't particularly...exciting.  I would posit it was preordained.

I don't know, this could be me, but if Francona keeps stacking lefties up there (especially not-so-good ones like Bourn) this could be a long season.  I know it is game one, Keuchel isn't an awful pitcher, and yes, lineup construction isn't particularly important in the long run, but...you are surrendering a platoon advantage there, and there is a statistically significant drop in BAs...

The March OC stats:  438 visits totaling 186 seniors, 644 adults, and 441 kids.  I expect this month to be busy, and I have a first quarter financial report to get out, which should be...interesting.

I've slowed down on the film front; with books and hoops and the third season of "Sons of Anarchy," this is to be expected.  I do have some lined up on Netflix, and with the library and my own efforts...I think we will be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home