Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hoops!

Hoops intervened in blogging; that, and an attempt to sleep in the interim.  I actually went for a run last nite -- the gym was closed, and after a fest of food, I figured a jog in the cold would be awesome -- and got home just in time to see 'Nova lose.  Should have called that one.  Alas.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/brennan-to-grow-ncaa-womens-tournament-move-it/ar-BBipxmd

There are three problems with this...namely, men don't watch, and more importantly. women don't watch women's college basketball, which makes it doubly hard to get viewers.  I certainly watch some games, but I really don't think the quality of play/entertainment is all that high...mind you, I am trying to care.  Anyone who doesn't will find something else to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home