Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Prolonging

So, it is Tuesday night, I had a killer workout, am tired, have not slept well lately...and here I am, broadcasting my thoughts to anyone who cares.  Rah.

OC Stats:  346 visits (I assume this is weather-related), totaling 143 seniors, 502 adults and 307 kids.  Rah.  I have not been there, with the car and all, so I have nothing else to report...but it is sort of nice, actually.  I should find a replacement, even if, despite the many Hope and Changers floating around the parish, no one wants to do their Fair Share.

Finished off The Improvised War in Nevins' Civil War series and moved on to the next installment of the Powell series, Casanova's Chinese Restaurant.  I would not say I like the books, but I don't mind reading them, and I do want to see how it turns out...also to cross another one off that list.  All of this filmography is prolly cutting into things, not that this is any surprise.  Like so many other things in life, I have twelve moderately important things in the air, making minimal progress on all, but truly important shit is handled...well, not well at all.  Alas.  It is a family trait, though I think I am better at handling ALL of the balls in the air than my relations, mainly because they are nice people, and I am he who sees the half-empty cup all the time.

My Mom was bitching about the commercials the Diocese is running advertising the Confession push; I think this is the first year for TV ads.  I don't know; I rather like them; I mean, people don't go enough (like myself), and while it is in the bulletin, if people aren't going to Mass in the first place...  I will admit I find it therapeutic to go, if only to realize that I am something of a shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home