Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nadir

Just when one thinks things cannot get any worse...they do.  I don't want to divulge the latest episode of craptasticness, but rest assured, it is craptastic.  On the other hand, the financial front has improved a bit, which helps, albeit more in the long-term way.

I weighed in at 167 lbs at the MD, and the trainer said he noticed some improvement in my...well, lack of shape.  I have noticed some as well; with the car thing I have not been able to get to the gym enough, but ideally, this too shall pass, and I have been more conscientious on the need to do things at home, which if not helping, doesn't hurt.  I have a cold, which sucks, mainly caused by stress and poor sleep quality...I just to be a bit better about the blood glucose readings (things are haywiring on both sides, not sure why) and I would be...well, as good as can be.

I had to explain to Mom about not only March Madness, but the concept of conference tourneys, being the #1 seed, etc...  It isn't that confusing (though Mom can confuse many things) but I had to admit it was sort of dumb to go through all the rigmarole and then have to win MORE games to make the Big Dance.  It isn't going away, of course, but you have to give the Ivy League credit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home