Saturday, February 07, 2015

Rest

A four day hiatus....well, Wednesday was PQ, a crushing second-place finish.  Also, my truck got stuck in the driveway, and I hate to wait for the tow to come and pull me out.  One plus is that between my shoveling, the driving, and the tugging, the driveway is in good shape...and with the melting now, you can see hunks of pavement.  I only hope this keeps up...even if I know it will not.  Thursday I had to work and went to bed early...and Friday, well, yesterday I had a session with the trainer (my arms are killing me) and then I watched "Glee" and "Don Jon."  The movie was interesting; I would say it is good, but not great.  Today I watched the Duke game and then "Bambi," which I had not seen before...and is on the NFR.  I liked it, though I would not say it was a favorite.  Some of the artistry reminded me of Turner's painting...which amused me when I read Friday's paper and found out there is a movie about him out now/soon.  Fascinating.

Honestly, I am still pretty beat, so I may just decide to pack it in early tonight.  "Wuthering Heights" is on TCM (on the list) and I have no shortage of books to read, so this might be a course when discretion is a better part of valor.   Maybe it is old age, maybe it is fatigue from life and workouts, but...this is not exactly a fun way to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home