Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chariots

If I felt crappy yesterday...well, today isn't much better.  I can lift my arms over my head, finally.  Everything else is pretty sore.  I am not sure how I will be able to do it again, but this is why I am paying for a fitness professional.

I hate to say this about Duke, but I think they are a much better team when they are in half-court and not transition basketball.  I suspect it is because they have superior athletes, and thus work better together in a system, whereas when you put on a display...it looks good, but more can go wrong, and instead having three good players together, you just have one.  That and they make bad decisions...which pisses away leads.  Of course, it is not good to corral the aggressiveness, either.

I watched the Charlton Heston version of "Ben-Hur" today; I'd seen the silent one, and I sort of liked it...well, I liked it as well as this one.  Both are classics, but they say what they have to say in different ways.  I have to admit, at first I was like, three and a half hours, but once you get to the chariot scene...it really comes together.  Only 410 more to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home