Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vim

Methinks I have a cold; I went to bed at 10:30 last nite -- I know, exciting old person here -- and I intend to do so after Downton tonite, as quickly as possible.  Alas.  At least I can be well-rested for the probably-but-hope-not slow-laden commute tomorrow.

The December stats for the OC:
418 clients, reporting 188 seniors, 587 adults, and 404 kids.  Rah.  The numbers would say it isn't that busy, but it was...as it was only three Saturdays.

My Mom called to tell me that someone from Downton won a Golden Globe.  She finds this..well, disconcerting, I guess, because of course she had never heard of it and thus it didn't exist, until it was pointed out otherwise, and now it's some tremendous revelation anytime there is some cultural reference to the show, even though now at this point it is somewhat ubiquitous...except to her, of course....which, as you can imagine, brings shits and giggles to the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home