Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The last post...for now

You know, I should prolly do some dusting around here; it's a little thick in some places, and it would behoove me to do it...sort of like my car, save for the fact that I would prolly breathe better or need to clean my glasses less in a day.  May as well replace the furnace filter as well, as I suspect that contributes to the problem.

Finished The Emergence of Lincoln and moved on to The 2015 Bill James Handbook, which is an impressive way of starting the new year -- by crunching baseball data.  It was part of the Xmas haul, and as noted before, we need to get some reading done...so much so, in fact, that my plan of watching a short on the NFR list has been delayed.  Alas, alack...I mean, I guess I can play the long game with the registry, as there are still 400 and change entries to go. 

In the meantime, be safe and have fun, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home