Saturday, January 03, 2015

Messes

Busy day at the OC today; busy, but steady.  Didn't have time to get a count at the end, but we nearing 130 when I last checked.  I mainly packed the grocery bags today...one minor kerfuffle came when I walked in and all of the grocery bags we've stocked up were gone...it turns out the Holy Namers through them all away because they were dirty...maybe they were, but I doubt it...the main thing that rankled everyone was that NO ONE CHECKED OR ASKED if this was a good idea.  I mean, I know I went to public school, but geez...oh well, now we can start collecting more.  In a related vein, I checked and decided we could throw out some of the old paperwork, so stuff from 2009 is going to be recycled...it also frees up some shelf space, always nice.

Went to Dayton on NYD to hang out with college friends and watch OSU...it was pointed out that our 15-year reunion is this weekend, so...I need to get in shape (i.e., gym or trainer), find a gf (always a good idea) and find a replacement for my work at the OC...among other items, I think.  One will be easier than the other, but if I can hit the trifecta...

Not today, though, at least on the gf front; barring catastrophe, I intend to stay home and enjoy a non-rainy day in front of the TV, reading, or catching up on the 803 items I need to handle....too cold and windy, and it isn't even cold and windy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home