Saturday, January 24, 2015

Caught Up

Long time no chat...SOTU, skeeball practice, skeeball gmes, and then last nite I watched "Nebraska."  It was fairly funny, mainly because my parents are of that age and temperament, but it did have some genuinely humorous moments on its own.

One of the books from library that came in is about the Kennewick Man...all 650 pages of it, and it is...well, a real tome.  It will take a while to get through, not that it isn't interesting, of course, but simply because..well, it will be a while.  Oi.  I got myself into this mess, of course, in a way, but it is fairly humorous to consider, given all of the other things I have to read.

I have to admit, the final season of "Glee" is fairly good; it appears they have gone back to their roots -- all of this nonsense about NYC and all is gone -- and it's become sort of like, well, maybe "Parks and Recreation?"  I mean, a small-scale battle of wills over the show choir (the plot of the first season), and it does allow for Sue to have a larger and more...well, realistic, if not humorous role.  It's a wonder why no one thought of this sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home