Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Quickies

I sometimes wonder if I should have gone into medicine; if there is one thing I love, it is odd diseases and conditions, particularly those of the skin.  I know I love train wrecks, but looking pustules and worse...well, I would be like "cool" followed by "let's solve this!"  Knowing me, it would probably involved cutting everything out, instead of medication...

The UD is most impressive, speaking of train wrecks...

One of my co-workers gave me the Bastille CD, and it is pretty impressive.  The kit includes a second one, where they do covers...including that "What Would You Do" song from City High, which I had not heard in years...had to do a double-take there.

I have gotten a kick out of the hem-hawing regarding Jim Boeheim...I mean, with all due respect, this is what Syracuse is paying him to do -- win basketball games -- and given the way the NCAA handles things, it really isn't that much of a punishment, and certainly not enough to deter anyone from doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home