Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Unexpected

Well, the Tribe is shuffling away; calling up a C, DFAing Marcum, and signing pitchers who were once...useful...and are now available.  It is impressive...I really don't have problems with this, given that the pitchers are free (someone else is picking up the contracts) and...well, we might need them, given the shortage of pitching depth in the organization.  In the meantime, another lefty is the opponent...one would think the front office would notice this.

Went to the dentist today to have a filling re-filled; it really didn't hurt at all, and my mouth eventually went back to normal.  I have to admit, I had some trepidation about going, but it was fairly...dramaless.  Not saying I want to run back, of course...but I guess I could do with an annual checkup.

Well...that was unpleasant.  Carrasco...yet another injury, which will send all sort of waves through the organization...such as we need a real starter (but let us hope this is not major!), and there will be another round of bullpen machinations.  In the meantime, we can see Zach McAllister in the role in which he is most suited...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home