Sunday, January 08, 2017

routine

The weekend passeth, and I didn't exactly do anything special, mainly try to sleep, hit the gym, and read -- 2017 Bill James Handbook and its 600 pages of data, which, as you can imagine, is Matt heaven.  Watched another block of "Justified," quite good, and survived an OC stint...with the cold we were not screaming busy, but it was steady, and that was enough.  114, and it was sort of nice in that we were able to give out plenty of stuff to people, always good to help/empty the shelves.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/democrats-have-a-religion-problem/510761/?utm_source=twb

I have to admit...every time I see these headlines, I say to myself...Democrats have religion? :)

"Sherlock" tonight...while I like certain aspects of the show, at other times...well, I have to pass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home