Monday, January 02, 2017

Back to Normalcy

It's been a good weekend, mainly, which is why heading off to work tomorrow will be something of a downer (among other reasons), but...on the other hand, it will be good to get into the rhythm of life again.  Also, I suspect that work will be...well, I did pig out on snacks this weekend, so it will be nice to not pound away crap...in a related vein, I need to eat grapefruit, I suspect... My goal of 170 by September is still on.  Nor is that the New Year's Resolution!!

Watched two films on the list (up to 511):  "Naughty Marietta" and "The Nutty Professor."  The first was a 1930s musical, and, while we all know what I think about those, it wasn't particularly awful.  The second...am I missing something, but is Jerry Lewis just not funny? I mean,not that there wasn't any humor, but most of the time, well, the sight gags and such just aren't that good.

In better news, got the first Final J! correct of 2017; I had missed three last week, and that is completely unacceptable...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home