Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Booming

The next 25 entries to the NFR have been released -- I'll post more about them later -- but I am aware.  I am up to 492 right now with yesterday's viewing of "The Living Desert," which was...good.  Some of these dialogue and such, of course, would never fly now, but for when it was released, well, they didn't really have the work you see all the time...which is why I think it made the cut.

I'd like to think my cold is breaking up; I've gotten about (if not more) than seven hours of sleep every night this week, and my diet has been healthier, with lots of liquids and plenty of Vitamin C.  I have to admit, I have felt less crappy than I usually do for a cold.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/when-even-frosted-flakes-are-political-where-does-that-leave-us-as-a-country/2016/12/12/07594c60-b8b1-11e6-b994-f45a208f7a73_story.html?utm_term=.a62abff00825&wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

This could be me, but...so what?  Boycotts have been a weapon for well over a century now, and if it makes people feel better...I don't know, I would think a business might find it beneficial to attract a few extra customers here and there, but that could just be me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home