Saturday, December 10, 2016

Respite

So, tonight was supposed to be family Christmas, but my cousin came down with the flu, so here we are...I have a cold myself, so why it sucks not to see the family, I can get to bed at a semi-decent hour.  OC duty today prolly didn't help, as I was the runner...not that the exercise wasn't beneficial, of course.  Actually, it wasn't too bad out there, and once the day opened a bit, we had a good number of clients.  The only downside was that I sort of wrenched my knee (prolly from carrying crap, of which we received an immense amount today)...not that it hurts, but I am treading oddly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/12/07/the-supreme-court-oral-argument-that-cost-democrats-the-presidency/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_1_na&utm_term=.fb3ca4a9231a

I think this is exactly right, and not that it mattered a lot...but it mattered in those states where the margins were the closest, so it mattered...quite a bit.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-07/limiting-urban-density-drives-up-rents

This has been getting quite a bit of interest in some blogs and circles; I've been mentioning it here for a while.  I don't think the average libtard will ever figure it out, but then again, I'm not paying $2500 a month in rent, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home