Sunday, December 04, 2016

Driving

Watched "Red River" today; Howard Hawks, John Wayne, Montgomery Clift.  Very good; odd that I hadn't seen it, but it does have the Duke as a non-good-guy, even though he played it extremely well.  That and the short yesterday put me at 488.  Also finished the book on the history of the British Army, which means I should prolly order a bunch more.

My plans to lose weight have been affected by the bowl of crab dip I made, which means I am now eating said dip (I picked healthyish crackers).  I don't eat it a lot, but...well, January will be here soon enough.

I was a little surprised OSU made it; to be sure, I thought they had done enough during the year to merit inclusion, but I could also see the committee excluding them.  The drop to 3, I think, was the dig on them for not winning the conference, but they are in...Washington is the team I thought that didn't deserve it, but then you couldn't have two teams from the same conference in the thing, or else we'd have another new system ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home