Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Conversion

Funny...leg day today, but my back is...achy, like I pulled it or something.  Sleep has been less than ideal and of poor quality, so I suspect that it is...I have been hitting the gym harder, at least in terms of weights and cardio, to lose weight/burn calories/whatever.  Might eschew the film, or watch just a short, so I maybe can get a little extra shuteye.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/04/democrats-can-look-forward-to-the-coming-republican-era-being-a-disaster-for-republican-voters/?tid=pm_business_pop&utm_term=.1845bf46c43e

I've actually thought this should have been done a while ago...by GOPers.  It wouldn't be easy to cut off the spigot, but it would force states to invest in their own projects...and at their own rules; I'd like to think it would be easier to build stuff in Alabama than it is in New York, for instance.  And, as the locals would be in charge, they'd make the rules...little hard to put the federalism genie in the bottle now,  but as with most things, the fun is in the trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home