Sunday, June 16, 2019

The record

So, this IS a record for not blogging...I think the usual reasons apply; I've been busy, good and bad, and have been tired.  I've been reading more in my spare time, which is good; just that I have less of it. Maybe this is not a surprise...  In other news, I think I am coming down with a cold, as well....

In the meantime, I've had PQ (third), a birthday -- lunch at Ninja City -- and in general, the usual...work and meetings and whatnot.  Summer is here, though it hardly seems it.  I think I need new tires for the truck; that and some other repairs and other issues...I mean, I can afford it, just that we all know how I love spending money, and I think I had wanted to allocate it elsewhere...  Also, I hit the Tribe game Tuesday, always nice to see a walk off!!

http://www.periodicvideos.com/index.htm

I dummied into this a while back and it is fascinating to me...being me, I am going to watch them all!  As you can imagine, this is something of a...well, not quite time suck, but...let's just say I have a fondness for large and impossibly complex projects. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/07/american-health-care-spending/590623/
I always say that while i have no problem with the idea of universal health care, but the problem is who pays for it...and I think the argument could be made that if people aren't going to pay for their own health care... well, do you think I should pay for this?  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home