Monday, May 13, 2019

Drained

On the one hand, I made a decision today; namely, that for all of my usual Matt-talk of finding love, summer romance, etc., and for all of the "Roll Up The Map of Europe" events lately, I need to STOP going so hard into these things.  I'm not getting any younger, but... well, easier said than done.

Also...I had a root canal today... I noticed some tooth pain, and it wasn't getting any better, so off I went to a local dental chain.  They diagnosed it right away and sent me to the oral surgeon down the street, who could take me today... so there it was.  It was not exactly fun, and while it does hurt, I am also NOT taking the full ibuprofen regime he recommended.  Anyways, I get the permanent crown later in the week so I will be very careful the next few days.  I have to admit, I am drained, mentally and physically, so off to bed for me will be a thing...

Watching Shane Bieber throw two-out batting practice... well, I guess it's not the easiest park to pitch in, but it is depressing for the team to struggle to score runs, score them, and give them back.  Mercado arrives tomorrow, supposedly, which should be good, even if it comes at the expense of a hanstring from Tyler Naquin, imagine that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home