Sunday, May 05, 2019

Links

Ten days since I've written?  Well, that is impressive, maybe even a record.  I've been nusy -- and not good busy --but even so...


One of my coworkers sent this to me; I say at work as often I have here that part of the problem with wages is that there are still plenty of people not in the job market, and lo and behold, someone is finally recognizing my genius.  :)

 This was...a little much, even for me?

Now?  Now this happens?  Not when I wanted it to be? Oi. :) More seriously, some of the best fun I've ever had came from playing D&D, so this is...awesome.
This, as you can imagine, amused the hell out of me...
I don't know; this could be me, but I would like to think that for most people, Beverly Hills is....the epitome of gentrification...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home