Monday, April 01, 2019

An end and a beginning....

On the one hand, it was depressing to see Duke lose... on the other, when you look at the turnovers, the FT shooting, the shitty three-point shooting... well, I am not surprised.  Alas.  We survive.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/2020-loss-to-trump-would-be-existential-crisis-for-democrats.html
I don't know; it's not 2016 was an existential crisis for them, either.  I guess I am just glad that there are some people out there who think Trump can win in 2020...

So, it was the home opener today, and we won... I found it amusing that once both teams went to the bullpen, the implosions occurred.  I mean, yes, you can't run the starters into the ground, especially now, but Clevinger was throwing pretty well, got into trouble once... I just in some cases -- like when the relief corps is evolving, to put it mildly - you can get another batter or two out of these guys, right?

The other that amused me was the now contretemps about Joe Biden; namely, people finally noticed he is sort of a creep.  Now, I do believe him that he never intended this to happen; it does seem that he wears his heart on his sleeve, if you will, and also, he didn't get the rep as being the Dumbest Guy in DC for nothing.  (One of the more amusing parts of Cramer's Whatever It Takes  is when it discusses Joe Biden confronting this issue.  It's quite good!)  On the other hand...I mean, this has been a thing for years, and the press is just noticing this now.  Next you'll tell me that the President is thinking that Pulitzers needed to be rescinded, or something ridiculous like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home