Friday, March 15, 2019

Linx

The long national nightmare(s) are over; Zion is back and Duke finally beat UNC!  :)  I don't know if they message is that Duke needed everyone to barely beat UNC, or UNC, playing with fire and emotion, was unable to beat a Duke team....

I got an email from the ACLU saying that they were in a fight for their lives over abortion rights... I was like, hmmm, I don't quite think that that is the right analogy here...


Reading the article...well, let's just say that I love John Bolton more....  even if he was not the Trevor Bauer of Trump appointees, I think he is...more right than people would like to admit.  Being a dick doesn't hurt, in my opinion.


I think these are...ok?  Ok the three batter rule is dumb, especially as -- from the union perspective -- it will destroy the careers of 100 guys, to say nothing of the guys who make a career out of platooning; a bunch of their ABs are going to dry up as well.  Less commercial time is good, though with a clock it would be better.  The roster stuff...I don't know; for one, teams should maximize the 40-man in September, for a number of reasons, and... I would think getting a bunch of guys on the roster and playing them in reason enough?  Sometimes teams like to have prospects up, and sometimes you call up guys to reward them or rest regulars.  I thin limiting that is dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home