Tuesday, March 05, 2019

A change of heart

I am tired...not just physically so, but in every sense of the word.  I mean, I know why; some of it IS physical in that I have not been sleeping well lately, and then, with all of the other things going on, it just cascades, and you can feel it in everything.  Not really seeing any way out of it, at least in the short run. Sigh

https://theresurgent.com/2019/02/11/ill-be-voting-for-president-trump-and-vice-president-pence-in-2020/

I think this interesting mainly for who is saying, but in general, I would think, most people -- even if they are not completely enthralled their party's candidate, are at least, will suck up and deal, given 1) the alternative and 2) the fact that 80 to 90% of the time, you are pleased because you are getting most of what you wanted, whereas, say, under Hillary... well, you wouldn't get jack.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home