Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Linx

I am working from home today, and this is not exactly a bad thing... I guess I wouldn't mind going out and such, but now at least, I can behold the power of global warming from my living room.  :)  More seriously, the furnace is up a bit, the tap is running, and... eventually I may go out to deposit the Netflix DVD, but... well, we will survive, as I like to say.

 I have to admit, this is a good idea, but if some man came about and offered to create a space where could work without fear of being falsely accused of harassment -- say he is a Duke or UVA grad -- I think the shit would hit the fan.  I would go to the place in principle, of course...

Do they need an agenda?  I mean, as the minority in the House, they don't really have the power to enact one...  I would think it is easier for them to throw bombs... or better yet, that nice big Senate majority should go off and start looking at what the House is up to...


My first on seeing this was "Don't they have an understudy?"  Ok, I can see why they didn't, but...  Anyways, I was sort of surprised by the contretemps about the ratings, given that it was still the #1 show in its slot, and I suspect Fox will make plenty of money selling content and whatnot in the future.  As for me... this could be me, but live musicals might not be the thing anymore, and I suspect "Rent" doesn't exactly have the crossover appeal of, say, "The Sound of Music," so a certain segment of the population is just not going to watch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home