Saturday, January 05, 2019

Catching Up

Off today with nothing to do, save for the stuff I usually neglect.  On the one hand, this is good, as I have all sorts of things to do; articles to read, links to check out... on the other hand, I do not feel this idlesness lightly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ap-exclusive-a-reckoning-is-underway-in-us-catholic-church/ar-BBRKALl?li=BBnbcA1
Umm...good?  I mean, shoiuldn't this happen?  As far as I am concerned, no one has been punished enough, especially the perpetrators, so...


THis could be me, but I always thought nuns were sort of skeevy, in a lot of ways, so... color me unsurprised.


This is...hilarious?  I sort of want to try it...

So, I was gifted two heads of cabbage from the OC excess, which is fine, save for the fact that now I have to cook them, which, as we all know, is neither good nor bad, but I can fuck up anything in the kitchen....  Of course, I do have a parish cookbook, and everything that has come out of that has come out fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home