Saturday, December 22, 2018

Randoms

So, as I often do around the holidays, I have a cold. Oi.  It didn't stop me from last nite going out and having some fun -- a cookie party and a new job party for a friend, both in the PSRCH.  This morning I went out, hit the gym, and finished the shopping.  Rah.  The snow makes it feel like Christmas, but as for everything else... well, it is hard to feel so at times.

I am up to 694 on the new and updated NFR list -- I watched "Something Good, Negro Kiss" today.  Yes, it is just 28 seconds...

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2018/12/20/18146316/chick-fil-a-growth-controversy
I have to admit...did it ever occur that maybe, just maybe, it is because of the boycotts that people are going there?  The author sort of hints at it, but I just wonder if they are missing it (maybe intentionally?).

I got a kick a couple of days ago at work, as someone was complaining that they had to go to Mass today because you couldn't go on Sunday and hit Christmas Eve, and that would be doing it two days in a row.  As you can imagine, this did not compute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home