Sunday, February 24, 2019

Amusing

I have to admit, I find the whole Kraft stoty to be...amusing?  On the one hand, a 77-year-old guy should be able to get a "happy ending;" of course, we all know-- as I told my suddenly libertarian mother -- that this isn't Miss Kitty and the Long Branch anymore; most of these women are victims and not, well, independent contractors...  I guess the best solution would be for Kraft to apologize, offer a suitable sum of money to some related cause, and go away...  The funny part is that this is the NFL;  I mean, I bet we could find 100 players now who have pulled more crap than he has...

I get a kick out of this story, even now...
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett-beating-case-question-for-believers/

But my original comment remains true...journalists are lovely people, but they aren't very bright, and expecting them to do anything but jump and follow the social justice implications, and not the story itself, is asking WAY too much of them,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home