Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Sameness

I am not exactly feeling better today -- still down -- but now other things have taken prominence in my life, or at least the usual things, and at least I can put my compartmentalization skills to use.  Indeed, in some cases, I have already moved on to the worst-case scenario -- evidence or not -- and I wouldn't say it helps, but...

That was a good Tribe game today; admittedly, I am a fan of pitching duels and low-scoring affairs (funny given my shitting on of soccer) but this was good.  Carlos was dealing -- I suspect the last outing was just a bad day at the office, like it or not -- and Jake Bauers showed off some power, which was nice. Wittgren looked effective -- quite so -- which is good, as the Tribe seems to be... well, arms, like OFs, are welcome.

This was an interesting take... all I have to say.

I was joking at work that I never have this problem, and while that is true... I just wonder if the problem is that for all that people wish to believe (I am looking at you, libtards) that people aren't responsible for their own shit -- booze, drugs, etc., -- the fact of the matter is that we are hard-wired (perhaps) or subconsciously revolting against this, because it isn't quite true, at least not 100%; people can and do make their own decisions, sometimes bad ones, and they should be held accountable.  But, as we declare some areas to be off-limits... well, like water on a precipice, it finds a way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home