Sunday, December 29, 2019

Underwhelming

So, the Browns fired Freddie Kitchens today.. not that I really care, of course, but on the one hand I think it needed to be done, but on the other... well, there is a case to be made that he learned from his mistakes and that to put in a new coach and system and all now... well, it would be starting the clock again, and I am not sure that is good for the development of Baker Mayfield.  Alas, alack.

Continuing with the theme, I finally got around to watching "I Am Not Your Negro," the documentary/biopic about James Baldwin.  While I liked it...  I guess for all of the hullaballoo about it from other people, it was...ok?  Maybe it's a bit dated, maybe the movement has changed, or maybe -- while I like what I read of Baldwin - I just thought he was off (in the 1619 project sense) about what he was talking about... not that I am not glad I watched it, but, as with so much else in life...I expected more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home