Thursday, November 28, 2019

Catching Up

Well, that was a prolonged blogging hiatus!  And it's Turkey Day!  Well, the usual customs have been completed -- family dinner, avoiding the Food Pantry, watching that WKRP episode, and now we rest, sort of... the washer overflowed and I cannot get the water in the laundry sink down.  Grr.. This happened a few weeks ago, which leads me to believe that something needs to be snaked, and I need the prospect of another bill at Xmas like a hole in my head.  Alas.

https://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/2019/11/20/20972682/roger-clemens-mindy-mccready-ped-hall-of-fame-character-clause-mlb-hot-stove
You know, I had completely forgotten about this.  And, ashamedly, Mindy McCready, but that is another tale...  interesting viewpoint here, in all honesty.

https://www.collaborativefund.com/blog/common-plots-of-economic-history/
I've liked the other posts in the series, and this one I found fascinating as well, so I figured I would share...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home