Sunday, October 20, 2019

Fooling you...

Look at this, Mattie blogging twice in one week... I know, I know. I did have a busy weekend, and while I now should nap or something, I am trying to catch on my reading and some other fun activities, and answering some emails, so this is not the worst thing....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/10/15/democratic-debate-supporters-ohio-donald-trump-country-column/3984999002/
I think this is interesting, for one, and two... I think it explains Trump's support; much as Obama could use health care for his re-election, Trump's policies have gotten people better lives in places where this wasn't imagined, and if they stick around...

The problem though is that I think there are too many scandals to ignore. I said at work that it's one thing if the President pulls crap, it is another if his staff says he did....much like the decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria, it is an unforced error..

https://www.city-journal.org/san-francisco-homelessness
Remind me never to go there, but then again, I wouldn't anyway....

Shout to Lovie Smith...who'd have thunk that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home