Sunday, September 08, 2019

Linx

This is what I get for trying to be dilligent in blogging... not blogging.  Alas.   There was Pub Quiz (third, oi), work, and the usual stuff... alas.  In the meantime, the Tribe... well, I think they are done in the division, and the Wild Card is iffy at best.  I can't believe they keep running Hand out there; ok, I can, but..still it is a bit odd.  Not that the alternatives are better, but sometimes something new is good.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/music/a28904211/2003-to-2012-forgotten-music-era/
What??  I don't know...maybe?  I guess I remember a bunch of the bands and the songs of the era.  Hell, I have most of them on CD, which probably does date me a little...

https://newrepublic.com/article/154890/scourge-worker-wellness-programs
This could be, but if I was confronted with angry teachers, I would say... "This is Obamacare.  This is what you and your union wanted and the candidate they supported.  You made your bed, you lie in it."  As I say at work, if I am paying for someone else's healthcare, I deserve to have a say in it...

 I always get a kick out of articles like this, since they assume that if everyone pays for something, it is cheaper... but that's not really true; I mean, look at the costs of public education in this country....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home