Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Linx

I decided, for shits and giggles, to try and blog tonight.  And here we are, slightly tired, slightly exasperated by the events of life, but... let's roll to the links!

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/17/20697690/house-bipartisan-bill-repeal-obamacare-cadillac-tax
 This could be me, but if I was a GOPer...well, I would make them own this... remind them at every opportunity that the wanted Obamacare in ALL its faults, including this.  Hell, their unions supported it and President Obama, so...you got what you wanted, so enjoy it.

This is...interesting, to put it mildly.  But good!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidching/2019/07/18/acc-network-selling-point-no-major-conference-is-more-likely-to-feature-a-close-game/#6e96bb817b03
I don't know....maybe?  I would the main reasons for watching are to 1) See your team win and 2) See a rival lose... maybe some people of course, will cruise until they find a close game, but I can't tell you how many times I've texted a friend watching tOSU up 56-0 or something.... and the idea that they would channel flip is, well.... not much of an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home