Thursday, June 27, 2019

thoughts

Once a week blogging, better than the alternative... ok, I have been sort of intermittently background watching the Dem debate, and... as I say at the office, the clown car worked out so well for the GOP, I can see why the Dems want to go bigger.

 Also, whether or not the Tribe trades Trevor Bauer next week or after the season...well, I would expect a lot more 127-pitch starts.  Honestly, I don't see why more pitchers can't throw more... he has the conditioning and the pitch mix, so why not other guys?  I find this...odd.


I get a kick out of these articles, mainly because... well, you really can't go far before tripping over some Democrat with a history of these things.  If the GOP had any brains -- I know, I know -- you'd think they would go around asking Dems about this now, and then start the old damnatio memoriae that seems to be popular.  Hell, Nancy Pelosi's father pulled shit like this when he was mayor of Baltimore...  ahem.

 I feel for this, on a lot of reasons, but... 1) NOT Taking insulin is pretty dumb and 2) I wonder what would happen if someone, say, a state, decided to go out and fund/start their own insulin production facility; not saying that NEOH wouldn't be ideal for this sort of thing, of course, but...  I wonder if they (the producers) would stand down, given the risk of discovery... just going and producing basic insulin, I think, would be a huge help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home